Account Executive-Sun Valley
SUN VALLEY CA 91353
Develops, establishes and maintains customer relationships and partnerships to meet or exceed revenue and profit goals.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
1. Actively pursue and qualify valued business opportunities. Implement successful selling strategies/techniques.
2. Manage new and established account development for continued revenue and profit growth. Define and propose specific approaches to meet and exceed customer needs.
3. Identify situations requiring effective negotiation and maintain positive client relationships throughout any issue resolution process.
4. Take ownership in the work. Advance expertise and value by increasing knowledge of products, services and pricing. Seek opportunities to maximize contribution in current role.
5. Utilize available resources and knowledge to orchestrate solutions that increase market share and profitability.
1. Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and proven sales work experience.
2. 3 or more years sales experience.
3. Proven effective prospecting, presentation and closing skills. Strong territory management skills.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS ** *
1. Experience in the transportation industry.
*YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer*
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
**Title:** *Account Executive-Sun Valley*
**Location:** *CA-Sun Valley*
**Requisition ID:** *1702EX*